I am very excited to announce the World-Wide release of my new #1 International Selling Book "Cardiac Failure Explained: A Guide to Living with Heart Disease"
The human heart is one of the most powerful muscles in our body. It can pump blood through your entire circulatory system and do it more than 100,000 times a day! Cardiac failure is when the heart cannot effectively pump enough blood to meet your body's needs, leading to dizziness, shortness of breath, swelling and fatigue.
By arming yourself with knowledge about strategies for both short-term relief and long-term prevention, we hope to empower you to take charge of your own care so that you can live well despite having this condition.
Get Your Book NOW
Become an advocate for your own health with this knowledge!
"Doctor Warrick Bishop has dedicated several decades to preventative cardiology and improving the quality of life for his patients."
When you buy today, we will give you access to the most comprehensive patient oriented book about heart failure on the market that includes everything your need for understanding a diagnosis and taking care of yourself. Whether it's monitoring symptoms or managing medication, this is what professionals recommend! You are just a few clicks away from better understanding your heart failure diagnosis, keeping track of it, and preventing complications of the condition.
Get a copy of the Cardiac Failure Explained today, which includes:
- Comprehensive explanations in everyday language on how the heart works and why it fails
- Detailed information on prevention, symptoms, and diagnosis
- Which life changes need to be made for those suffering from cardiac failure
- The latest treatment options and medication plans for managing the condition
- Real patient experiences and insights from other people who live with cardiac failure daily
From Diagnosis To Treatment and Beyond
Cardiac Failure Explained is an invaluable resource for anyone living with cardiac failure or who has been diagnosed with this condition. The book educates readers on the causes and treatments of this condition while also providing a more personable perspective related to real-life patients' stories who have dealt with this heart disease themselves.
- uses concise explanations in layman terms of the diagnosis, heart anatomy, and complex medical terms
- takes you through a step-by-step treatment process
- includes decades of experience with cardiac failure patients synthesized into most frequent questions and answers
- gives daily life advice for managing heart failure
- clearly explains the common causes and symptoms of cardiac failure
- tells you which information to pay attention to during diagnosis and get the most out of your healthcare visits
- provides you with the tools needed to manage heart rhythm and overcome complicated situations
- explains how to manage medication and it's side-effects
You deserve to know more about this condition so you can make an informed decision on how to deal with your diagnosis and live a healthy life going forward.
When you have a heart that isn't doing its usual job, it's time to take a closer look at your living habits. What effect is your lifestyle having on the one thing that keeps you alive?
Diagnosing cardiac failure is hard. Understanding how to live day-to-day with this condition can be even harder. That's where "Cardiac Failure Explained" steps in and helps put some life back into your days with an insider guide to managing this complex issue successfully.
This Book is for you if you:
- Want to become educated about heart failure, a condition that affects you or someone you love.
- Want to make better decisions about your condition
- Want to take control of your diagnosis and improve your quality of life
- Desire to feel hope for new beginnings, even after diagnosis
- Are a doctor looking to recommend informative and contemporary solutions to your patients
- Want to feel mentally and emotionally supported