Welcome to my podcast. I am Doctor Warrick Bishop, and I want to help you to live as well as possible for as long as possible. I’m a practising cardiologist, best-selling author, keynote speaker, and the creator of The Healthy Heart Network. I have over 20 years as a specialist cardiologist and a private practice of over 10,000 patients.
In this podcast, Doctor Warrick Bishop, a cardiologist, discusses how heart attacks can be prevented through strategies that reduce risk. He is on a mission to help people not only prevent heart attacks but also improve their general health on a global scale.
He shares his personal journey of investigating the nutritional benefits of grass-fed beef, which has two-thirds less fat and fewer calories than grain-fed beef. Swapping from grain-fed to grass-fed beef can reduce an individual's total caloric intake by about 17,000 calories, which equates to nearly a week's worth of food.
Grass-fed beef is also less likely to be influenced by antibiotics or hormones, and it has more healthy fats, including omega-3, which is essential for maintaining a healthy omega-3 index. Grass-fed beef has better levels of vitamin B, vitamin D, iron, and carotenoids, and it is better for the environment.
Grass-fed butter has less saturated fat, greater amounts of omega-3, more conjugated linoleic acid, and more vitamin K2, which is healthy for bones.
Joining the Healthy Heart Network for only $5 as a lifetime member can help people understand their present state of heart health, their current level of risk, and the positive steps they can take to improve their risk of heart attack in the future.
- Heart attacks are a major health issue in Australia, with over 20 people dying from a heart attack every day.
- There are strategies that can be put in place to reduce the risk of heart attack.
- Grass-fed beef has recognized nutritional benefits, including lower fat content and more healthy fats.
- Swapping from grain-fed to grass-fed beef can reduce an individual's total caloric intake by about 17,000 calories per year.
- Grass-fed beef is less likely to be influenced by antibiotics or hormones compared to feedlot animals.
- Grass-fed beef has a better omega-3 to omega-6 ratio, which is important for heart health.
- Grass-fed beef has better levels of vitamin B, vitamin D, iron, and carotenoids.
- Grass-fed beef is better for the environment.
- Grass-fed butter has less saturated fat, more omega-3, and more vitamin K2 than regular butter.
- Joining the Healthy Heart Network can help individuals understand their present state of heart health and take positive steps to improve their risk of heart attack in the future.
Australia, like the rest of the western world, has a heart problem.
Over 9 million people around the world die from heart disease every year.
Every 10 minutes, someone in Australia suffers a heart attack. And 21 lives are lost daily because of it.
The devastating fact in all of this is…
Almost every one of those cases could have been prevented.
This podcast is for anyone who wants to improve their health literacy and gain information to help them make the best decisions about their risk of heart attack, their cholesterol, blood pressure, risk of diabetes, weight loss and general health. Join me on my personal mission journey to prevent Heart Attack on a global scale. If you like this podcast, I would be honoured by a 5-star review and appreciate if you let your friends and family know about this podcast; you may even save the life of someone you love!
Are You at Risk of a Sudden Heart Attack? How Healthy is Your Heart? Really?
Heart disease is the #1 killer in the Western World. In Australia, someone dies every 28 minutes from heart disease. That’s 51 people a day. In the US, someone has a heart attack every 40 SECONDS! Fortunately, many heart attacks are preventable. However, regular exercise and eating healthy are no guarantee you won’t succumb to this silent killer.
- 94% of Australians have at least One Risk Factor for heart disease.
- 59% of Australians have been Touched by heart disease.
- Yet only 3% of Australians have had a Full Heart-Health Assessment in the past 12 months.
Do the free heart check today at www.virtualheartcheck.com.au
Join the Healthy Heart Network and become part of our growing community!
Do You Want to Improve Your Heart’s Health and Reduce Your Risk of Suffering a Heart Attack? Join The Healthy Heart Network For Only $5 Lifetime Access (Valued at over $55)!
The Healthy Heart Network is designed to help members:
- understand the present state of their heart’s health
- recognise their current level of risk of suffering a heart attack
- Learn the positive steps they can take to improve their situation
Visit https://healthyheartnetwork.com/ and click on the JOIN THE FAMILY BUTTON