Welcome to my podcast. I am Doctor Warrick Bishop, and I want to help you to live as well as possible for as long as possible. I’m a practising cardiologist, best-selling author, keynote speaker, and the creator of The Healthy Heart Network. I have over 20 years as a specialist cardiologist and a private practice of over 10,000 patients.
In this podcast, Doctor Warrick Bishop, a cardiologist, discusses strategies to prevent heart attacks and improve general health on a global scale. He emphasizes the importance of taking medication as prescribed and carrying a list of medications to ensure proper healthcare in emergency situations.
Adherence to medication is crucial, and patients should communicate with their doctors if they have any uncertainties. Doctor Bishop also discusses the concept of electroporation, a technology that uses electricity to disrupt cell membranes and may be used in the future for atrial fibrillation ablation.
He encourages listeners to check their risk of heart attack and understand more about precision around that by visiting www.virtualheartcheck.com.au.
- Heart attacks are a major health issue in Australia, with over 20 people dying from a heart attack every day.
- Strategies can be put in place to reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Medication adherence is crucial for effective treatment and improved health outcomes.
- Patients should carry a list of their medications to ensure accurate treatment in emergency situations.
- Doctors should communicate effectively with patients about the pros and cons of their medication and adjust doses if necessary.
- Adherence is a significant issue in clinical trials and can impact the interpretation of results.
- Electroporation is a technology that uses electricity to disrupt cell membranes and may be used in the future for atrial fibrillation ablation.
- A free risk check is available at www.virtualheartcheck.com.au to help individuals understand their risk of heart attack.
- The speaker is on a mission to improve global heart health and prevent heart attacks.
- The speaker encourages listeners to share the podcast with others and leave a 5-star review if they find it helpful.
Australia, like the rest of the western world, has a heart problem.
Over 9 million people around the world die from heart disease every year.
Every 10 minutes, someone in Australia suffers a heart attack. And 21 lives are lost daily because of it.
The devastating fact in all of this is…
Almost every one of those cases could have been prevented.
This podcast is for anyone who wants to improve their health literacy and gain information to help them make the best decisions about their risk of heart attack, their cholesterol, blood pressure, risk of diabetes, weight loss and general health. Join me on my personal mission journey to prevent Heart Attack on a global scale. If you like this podcast, I would be honoured by a 5-star review and appreciate if you let your friends and family know about this podcast; you may even save the life of someone you love!
Are You at Risk of a Sudden Heart Attack? How Healthy is Your Heart? Really?
Heart disease is the #1 killer in the Western World. In Australia, someone dies every 28 minutes from heart disease. That’s 51 people a day. In the US, someone has a heart attack every 40 SECONDS! Fortunately, many heart attacks are preventable. However, regular exercise and eating healthy are no guarantee you won’t succumb to this silent killer.
- 94% of Australians have at least One Risk Factor for heart disease.
- 59% of Australians have been Touched by heart disease.
- Yet only 3% of Australians have had a Full Heart-Health Assessment in the past 12 months.
Do the free heart check today at www.virtualheartcheck.com.au
Join the Healthy Heart Network and become part of our growing community!
Do You Want to Improve Your Heart’s Health and Reduce Your Risk of Suffering a Heart Attack? Join The Healthy Heart Network For Only $5 Lifetime Access (Valued at over $55)!
The Healthy Heart Network is designed to help members:
- understand the present state of their heart’s health
- recognise their current level of risk of suffering a heart attack
- Learn the positive steps they can take to improve their situation
Visit https://healthyheartnetwork.com/ and click on the JOIN THE FAMILY BUTTON