Welcome to my podcast. I am Doctor Warrick Bishop, and I want to help you to live as well as possible for as long as possible. I’m a practising cardiologist, best-selling author, keynote speaker, and the creator of The Healthy Heart Network. I have over 20 years as a specialist cardiologist and a private practice of over 10,000 patients.
In this podcast, Doctor Warrick Bishop discusses the impact of eating times and restricted eating patterns on health.
Studies have shown that eating later in the day can lead to slower calorie burning and increased risk of obesity, hypertension, and diabetes. Restricting eating within a 10-hour window has been found to improve blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and cholesterol particle size. The researchers believe that the restricted eating pattern gives the body time to break down toxins and stabilize the gut microbiome, which can reduce inflammation throughout the body.
Doctor Bishop has been practicing restricted eating for six to nine months and has noticed weight stability and improvement in arthritis symptoms. He recommends not eating too late at night and exploring restricted eating patterns for better health. Heart disease is a major issue in Australia, with over 20 people dying from heart disease every day.
Doctor Bishop is on a mission to impact not just heart health, but general health on a global scale. He encourages listeners to join his Facebook group, Know Your Real Risk of Heart Attack, and to check out a free risk check at www.virtualheartcheck.com.au.
- Heart disease is a major issue in Australia, with over 20 people dying from it daily.
- Most cases of heart disease could have been prevented with proper knowledge and strategies.
- Eating later in the day can lead to slower calorie burning and increased risk of obesity, hypertension, and diabetes.
- Restricting eating within a 10-hour window can improve blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and cholesterol particle size.
- Restricted eating can give the body time to break down toxins and stabilize the gut microbiome.
- Fasting for 14-16 hours can improve gut health and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Restricted eating can lead to weight stability and improved energy levels.
- Eating earlier in the day can lead to feeling less full and lower levels of leptin.
- The speaker has been practicing restricted eating for 6-9 months and has noticed improvements in weight stability and arthritis.
- The speaker encourages listeners to explore restricted eating and share their experiences.
Australia, like the rest of the western world, has a heart problem.
Over 9 million people around the world die from heart disease every year.
Every 10 minutes, someone in Australia suffers a heart attack. And 21 lives are lost daily because of it.
The devastating fact in all of this is…
Almost every one of those cases could have been prevented.
This podcast is for anyone who wants to improve their health literacy and gain information to help them make the best decisions about their risk of heart attack, their cholesterol, blood pressure, risk of diabetes, weight loss and general health. Join me on my personal mission journey to prevent Heart Attack on a global scale. If you like this podcast, I would be honoured by a 5-star review and appreciate if you let your friends and family know about this podcast; you may even save the life of someone you love!
Are You at Risk of a Sudden Heart Attack? How Healthy is Your Heart? Really?
Heart disease is the #1 killer in the Western World. In Australia, someone dies every 28 minutes from heart disease. That’s 51 people a day. In the US, someone has a heart attack every 40 SECONDS! Fortunately, many heart attacks are preventable. However, regular exercise and eating healthy are no guarantee you won’t succumb to this silent killer.
- 94% of Australians have at least One Risk Factor for heart disease.
- 59% of Australians have been Touched by heart disease.
- Yet only 3% of Australians have had a Full Heart-Health Assessment in the past 12 months.
Do the free heart check today at www.virtualheartcheck.com.au
Join the Healthy Heart Network and become part of our growing community!
Do You Want to Improve Your Heart’s Health and Reduce Your Risk of Suffering a Heart Attack? Join The Healthy Heart Network For Only $5 Lifetime Access (Valued at over $55)!
The Healthy Heart Network is designed to help members:
- understand the present state of their heart’s health
- recognise their current level of risk of suffering a heart attack
- Learn the positive steps they can take to improve their situation
Visit https://healthyheartnetwork.com/ and click on the JOIN THE FAMILY BUTTON