Welcome to my podcast. I am Doctor Warrick Bishop, and I want to help you to live as well as possible for as long as possible. I’m a practising cardiologist, best-selling author, keynote speaker, and the creator of The Healthy Heart Network. I have over 20 years as a specialist cardiologist and a private practice of over 10,000 patients.
In this podcast, Doctor Warrick Bishop, a cardiologist and CEO of the Healthy Heart Network, discusses the importance of preventing heart attacks and improving general health on a global scale.
He highlights the alarming statistics of heart attacks in Australia, with one occurring almost every 10 minutes and over 20 people dying from a heart attack each day.
Doctor Bishop emphasizes the need for individuals to take proactive steps to evaluate their cardiovascular risk and prevent heart attacks. He introduces a website, virtualheartcheck.com.au, which allows individuals to get an evaluation of their cardiovascular risk and book a scan at a local x-ray provider in any major center in Australia. The website is free and does not require a visit to a GP or specialist.
Doctor Bishop urges listeners to share the website with their family, friends, and colleagues to raise awareness about heart attack prevention and save lives. He believes that imaging the arteries can be a critical step in preventing heart attacks and encourages individuals to be advocates for heart health.
- Heart attacks are a significant problem in Australia, with one occurring almost every 10 minutes and over 20 people dying from a heart attack each day.
- Many heart attacks could be prevented if people knew what to do to reduce their risk.
- Doctor Warwick Bishop is a cardiologist, author, keynote speaker, and CEO of the Healthy Heart Network, and he is dedicated to helping people live as well as possible for as long as possible.
- Doctor Bishop believes that people can take proactive steps to evaluate their risk of a heart attack and prevent it from happening.
- He has created a website called virtualheartcheck.com.au that allows individuals to evaluate their cardiovascular risk and book a scan at a local x-ray provider if appropriate.
- The website is free and does not require a visit to a GP or specialist.
- Doctor Bishop is trying to raise awareness about the importance of being proactive about cardiovascular disease and encouraging people to take action to improve their heart health.
- He believes that imaging the arteries can be a critical step in identifying potential problems before they arise.
- Doctor Bishop is asking listeners to help spread the word about virtualheartcheck.com.au and encourage others to take action to prevent heart attacks.
- The ultimate goal is for people to live as well as possible for as long as possible and avoid the devastating impact of heart attacks.
Australia, like the rest of the western world, has a heart problem.
Over 9 million people around the world die from heart disease every year.
Every 10 minutes, someone in Australia suffers a heart attack. And 21 lives are lost daily because of it.
The devastating fact in all of this is…
Almost every one of those cases could have been prevented.
This podcast is for anyone who wants to improve their health literacy and gain information to help them make the best decisions about their risk of heart attack, their cholesterol, blood pressure, risk of diabetes, weight loss and general health. Join me on my personal mission journey to prevent Heart Attack on a global scale. If you like this podcast, I would be honoured by a 5-star review and appreciate if you let your friends and family know about this podcast; you may even save the life of someone you love!
Are You at Risk of a Sudden Heart Attack? How Healthy is Your Heart? Really?
Heart disease is the #1 killer in the Western World. In Australia, someone dies every 28 minutes from heart disease. That’s 51 people a day. In the US, someone has a heart attack every 40 SECONDS! Fortunately, many heart attacks are preventable. However, regular exercise and eating healthy are no guarantee you won’t succumb to this silent killer.
- 94% of Australians have at least One Risk Factor for heart disease.
- 59% of Australians have been Touched by heart disease.
- Yet only 3% of Australians have had a Full Heart-Health Assessment in the past 12 months.
Do the free heart check today at www.virtualheartcheck.com.au
Join the Healthy Heart Network and become part of our growing community!
Do You Want to Improve Your Heart’s Health and Reduce Your Risk of Suffering a Heart Attack? Join The Healthy Heart Network For Only $5 Lifetime Access (Valued at over $55)!
The Healthy Heart Network is designed to help members:
- understand the present state of their heart’s health
- recognise their current level of risk of suffering a heart attack
- Learn the positive steps they can take to improve their situation
Visit https://healthyheartnetwork.com/ and click on the JOIN THE FAMILY BUTTON